Our client is a multinational sourcing agent dedicated to serving US high street fashion brands.
THE POSITION - Manager, Design & PD, Ladies Fashion
The successful candidate will station in Hong Kong and report to the Design Director.
- Provide tailored design services to customers to establish and enhance customer relations.
- Research and analyze market trends to identify suitable product and market trends for customers.
- Manage the coordination of designed sampling, including fabrics, yarn’s, placement of sample order with sample rooms and achieving sample due dates.
- Oversee product development, sampling, compliance, quality and reliability.
- Provide technical advice on design, production and quality assurance.
- Research and analyze market trends to identify suitable products, ensure the products are developed in correct direction.
- Create product technical/functional design specifications based upon input gathered from R&D, Product Development, Marketing, and Sales resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Degree in Design or related discipline preferred.
Minimum 3-5 years' in Sweater and Cut & Sewn knit with at least 1 year in managerial level for the USA market.
Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong product knowledge with good development skills, and high skill in high street fashion.
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team as a good team leader, communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to manage multiple tasks environment.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Product Developer.
- Literate in Microsoft office programs.
- Frequent travel is required.