Our client is a global beauty company, offering specialized services to brands and retailers in developing customized beauty products. Its services include formulations, packaging solutions, accessories, beauty devices and POS solutions for luxury beauty, skin care and fragrance brands as well as major retailers globally. It has more than 3,000 staff in locations around the world, factories in the US, UK, China, Indonesia and Thailand, R&D labs in the UK, US, China, Indonesia and Thailand.
THE POSITION - Regional Talent Management Specialist
Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will report to the Vice President of Global Talent Management, who is based in Singapore. He/She will act as CoE of Talent Management in Asia Pacific including countries such as Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia.
- Participate in driving global talent and organizational development initiatives that support the execution of business strategies.
- Work with HRBPs and BU leaders to identify talent create development plans and recommend leadership development programs.
- Maintain the functionality of the assessment centers and evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s talent strategies.
- Conduct talent reviews and gather the results for organizational development.
- Coordinate and lead key projects in areas of leadership development, staff engagement and change management.
Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or Business related discipline.
5 - 8 years of working experience in HR capacity, experienced in HRBP and HR generalist will be an advantage.
Familiar with psychometric test, with experience running assessment centers and managing leadership development programs.
Excellent communication and presentation skill in Chinese and English.
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to achieve results in a complex organization.
- Aptitude for adapting to shifting priorities, and navigating ambiguous situations. Be innovative in problem solving and is open-minded.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with excellent interpersonal skills.