Our client is a world leader in design, product development, sourcing and logistics of consumer goods for leading brands and retailers worldwide. One of its sections serving ladies high fashion in the US and Europe is looking for a Designer to join them.
THE POSITION - Fashion Designer Ladies' Woven
- Responsible for research and analysis of the latest fashion trend / direction.
- Translate design directions and concepts to technical drawings and size fitting.
- Always able to deliver superb design artworks to facilitate the company to be one of the design-driven fashion companies worldwide.
- Monitor progress on sample-development, follow up team progress on pre-production and production, and closely communicate with technicians and merchandisers.
- Work closely with the fabric team to source fabric and trims to adapt to the collection / styles.
Matriculated and major in Apparel / Fashion Design or related disciplines.
At least 4 years of working experience in similar scale / capacity.
Creative with a sensible marketing mindset is required, with excellent sense of fashion and graphic design, familiar with the European market.
Good communication skills and able to present new samples, fabric and trends to attract customers in well manner.