Our client is a global beauty company, offering specialized services to brands and retailers in developing customized beauty products. Its services include formulations, packaging solutions, accessories, beauty devices and POS solutions for luxury beauty, skin care and fragrance brands as well as major retailers globally. It has more than 3,000 staff in locations around the world, factories in the US, UK, China, Indonesia and Thailand, R&D labs in the UK, China and Thailand.
THE POSITION - HR Specialist - HRBP
After spinning off from its mother company, our client is building up a new HR team globally. It is looking for a HR Specialist (equivalent to Assistant Manager level), primarily taking care of the business in HK.
- Be a trusted business partner to a rapidly growing business. Diagnose and deliver integrated talent management solutions against business needs. Liaise with senior executives and line managers on full spectrum of HR services
- Lead HR operational excellence. Work with CoE, Shared Services Transaction center and Hub HRs as ONE team to manage the employee life cycle and execute the daily HR operations in an efficient and effective manner.
- Facilitate employee mobility: Support international employees’ relocation / expatriate assignments on their HR related matters.
- Provide HR analytics to support management decision: Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group and assists in developing solutions, programs and policies. Prepare regular HR reports and ensure data accuracy in the HR system.
- Implement and execute HR Plans: Participate in driving the HR programs and initiatives in support of the functional and HR agenda.
- Lead performance management cycle. Implement the annual HR cycles including salary and bonus review and performance management processes through close partnership with key stakeholders.
- Hold a bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline
- Possess 5+ years of all-rounded HR experience with business partnering background
- Experience in working with new HR systems is preferred
- Effective in managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Have an eye on detail
- Proactive in going beyond the call of duty
- Self-motivated and work well with people at all level
- Can communicate effectively in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel