Our client is a leading sourcing company with a global presence throughout the world. As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking for a Vice President to join their team in Hong Kong.
THE POSITION - VP of Garment Merchandising - E-Commerce
VP of Garment Merchandising - E-commerce
- • Report directly to the EVP.
- • Establish and enhance long-term business relationships with customers through
- provision of quality customer service to maximize business growth.
- • Identify potential vendors and materials for product design and development.
- • Communicate and coordinate production follow up with the offshores offices.
- • Manage day-to-day merchandising activities from sourcing, product development,
- order allocation/scheduling strategic, vendor management, cost and budget control
- and coaching the team members to ensure cross-functional relationships.
- • Lead price negotiation with vendors and mills, ensuring design requirements are met
- for both product and margin stand point.
- • Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• Degree in related field.
• Minimum of 10 years experience, preferably working for a sizable sourcing
• Experience in Casual Woven and Knit apparel for US market.
• Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar
• A strategic thinker and a good team player, being to work well under pressure.
• Excellent negotiator with strong business acumen.
• Self-driven and result oriented.
• Fluency in English and Chinese.
• Occasional travel to China is required.