Our client is a leading sourcing company with a global presence throughout the world. As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking for a Divisional Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
THE POSITION - GM/VP (Ladies), VP/SVP (Ecommerce) - x2
General Merchandising Manager – Ladies wear
- Report directly to the EVP and lead the strategic direction of the division.
- Responsible for managing a big team of sourcing/product development in different APAC countries.
- Full P&L responsibility; performing the sales budgeting, business planning and the business development direction.
- Managing the business at the front end, handling the relationships with the brands at a high level and maintaining strong, open and constructive communication channels between them and the execution teams.
- Identify the problem areas for further improvement & provide strategic advices on process improvement especially on the buying strategy and the merchandises issues.
Degree in related field.
Minimum of 15 years experience, preferably working for a sizable sourcing organization.
A strong sourcing network globally with a global mindset.
Experience in managing a big team in different countries.
Solid experience in ladies wear; swimwear will be an added advantage.
Flexible to adapt with different business models; having internet business experience is a plus.
A strategic thinker and a good team player, being to work well under pressure.
Excellent negotiator with strong business acumen.
Self-driven and result oriented.
Fluency in English and Chinese.